Friday, July 18, 2008

I love Louise Rennison and would marry her if I could. In lieu of that, I will do the next best thing and continue to read her books about Georgia Nicolson.

Here is an excerpt from the newest one, "Stop in the Name of Pants!":

I said, "Oh yes, it was brillopads, we made instruments out of dried beans and Herr Kamyer did impressions of crap stuff with his hands that no one could get except Jas. And as a piece de resistance I fell in a pond and was attacked by great toasted newts."

Henceforth, if I like something, I'm going to say it's brillopads.

Additionally, I am going to start referring to both of my siblings this way:

As I got to the hall I heard the front door being kicked. Oh good, it was my delightful little sister. "Gingey, Gingey, let me in! Let me in, poo sister."

I know that Megan and Jennifer will adore being called my poo sisters.

Free Counter