Monday, July 07, 2008

Here are Kip's answers to the First Reactions Quiz:

Beer: Not so much anymore

Sex: As much AS possible. (Thanks, Bethany. Everyone needs an editor.)

McDonald: McWhat?

Relationship: Permanent

Purple: People eaters

Power Rangers: Violent

Steroids: Make your balls shrink

Cartoons: I am growing weary of them.

The President: Is a big dork

Tupperware: Plastic tribbles

Santa Clause: Ho ho ho.

Halloween: The possibility of something unearthly.

Alice: Rabbit hole

Myspace: The distance I try to keep between myself and other people.

Clowns: AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Marriage: I'm keeping it.

Paris: Las Vegas, baby.

Patty: Peppermint

Redheads: Hot, hot, hot.

Blondes: Surfing

One night stands: I think I remember a couple.

Donald Trump: Spades.

Neverland: MJ. Yucko.

Pixie: Dust

Word: Up

Vanilla Ice Cream: Summer

Hooters: Nice tits.

High School Musical: Grease

Pajamas: What are those?

Woody: What I usually wake up with in the morning.

Wet Socks: Stinky feet

Free Counter