Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I know, it's sophomoric. But just look at the things I learned about my husband:

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Kip!

  1. In his entire life, Kip will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
  2. Kip can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
  3. Kip was originally green, and actually contained cocaine!
  4. Kip cannot jump!
  5. The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Kip.
  6. Kip is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world!
  7. Kip cannot regurgitate!
  8. It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same Kip.
  9. The Kip-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand Kip-fights take place there every day.
  10. Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of Kip.
I am interested in - do tell me about

Free Counter