Monday, March 10, 2008

GoodReads has this great feature where you can add quotes to your profile. Here are some things I wish to hell I'd said. (Oscar Wilde and I would have gotten along very well.)

"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend on reading it." -- Groucho Marx

"Dance like no one is watching.
Sing like no one is listening.
Love like you've never been hurt
and live like it's heaven on Earth." -- Mark Twain

"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." -- Louisa May Alcott

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." -- Oscar Wilde

"If you're looking for sympathy you'll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary." -- David Sedaris

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." -- Steve Martin

"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit." -- Oscar Wilde

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin'." -- Harper Lee

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." -- Oscar Wilde

And these are the ones that make me think of Kip:

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you." -- Winnie-the-Pooh to Piglet

"I can tell you I love you as many times as you can stand to hear it, but all it does is remind us that love is not enough. Not even close." -- Mark Andrus

Free Counter